Durable and versatile, the Machine Era Pen is made to be an everyday accessory – whether jotting action points in a meeting, filling journal pages after a good trip, or sketching fresh designs for future releases.
• Hefty weight brass body for balance
• Golden brown shell casing for after use
• Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge
• Compact design for everyday carry
• Precision machined in-house from solid brass
• A threaded cap keeps ink from wandering
• Also fits: Uni-ball cartridge
• 4.6" L x 0.4" W
• 1.6 oz
Machine Era is dedicated to crafting the highest quality machined everyday carry items. All of their products are created in our shop using manual and CNC machines in Richmond, Virginia.