A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for Zwilling's popular pans. One flip and they’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. A pleasure to cook with, they’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick.
• 8" Fry Pan
• 10" Fry Pan
• 1-qt Sauce Pan with Lid
• 2-qt Sauce Pan with Lid
• 3-qt Sauté Pan with Lid
• 6-qt Dutch Oven with Lid
• Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than Zwilling's previous nonstick
• Safe to use with metal utensils – 10x more scratch resistant
• Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
• Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
• Compatible with all cooking surfaces
• Oven safe up to 400° F
• Dishwasher safe
Zwilling J. A. Henckels is a knife manufacturer based in Solingen, Germany. Founded in 1970, it is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware.