Giftagram makes it easy to be thoughtful. We partner with premium local retailers and international brands to curate exclusive gifts instantly deliverable via our app. The Giftagram Enterprise Solution provides companies the ultimate platform to deliver a selection products and experiences to clients, partners and employees. Giftagram also partners with select brands to enable unique experiential and influencer campaigns while providing valuable consumer insights.
We are looking for a savvy, talented, and driven individual to work with our Operations team to support all aspects of our logistics.
- Onboard new gift partners to the platform and manage day to day partner support enquiries
- Monitor and report on partner fulfillment performance
- Follow up with partners proactively to ensure shipping standards are met
- Assist the Merchandising team with sourcing product and packaging solutions for bespoke orders
- Order and manage distribution of materials to pack out facilities
- Work collaboratively with the Operations team to coordinate execution of large gift orders
- Manage special project order data and records, including tracking progress and costs
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal processes and the Giftagram platform
- Perform manual fulfillment tasks as necessary
- Manage warehouse relationships and inventory monitoring
- Help explore alternative fulfillment methods to expand our service offerings
- 1-2 years in an e-commerce or other fulfillment-oriented environment
- 1-2 years experience managing projects
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to stay on top of multiple ongoing projects autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated team player with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter, problem-solver, creative thinker with a proven ability to learn quickly
- Post-secondary degree or related work experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer success and merchandizing teams are on-hand to answer any customer or vendor-related questions you may have.