Front End Developer (Vue.js)
Giftagram makes it easy to be thoughtful. We partner with premium local retailers and international brands to curate exclusive gifts instantly deliverable via our app or website. We also partner with select brands to enable unique experiential and influencer campaigns while providing valuable consumer insights. The Giftagram Enterprise Solution provides companies the ultimate platform to deliver a selection products and experiences to clients, partners and employees.
Did you know corporate gifting is a $125 Billion market with almost no SAAS platforms to power the recipient experience and execution of gifting? Us either, until companies like Facebook, Porsche, and many others called us to help them execute their programs. Now we are going after more business and need to continue to innovate our platform offerings.
We are looking for a front end developer who will be responsible for working with designers, back end developers and product owners to build a world class gifting platform. You would use your knowledge to evaluate and recommend best practices during the entire design phase as well as deliver quality code that can be easily integrated with the back end.
Please note, we are located at Richmond and Spadina, in Toronto, Ontario and only local candidates will be considered. No recruiters or agencies please.
- Transform wireframes, designs, and functional requirements into web pages
- Participate in quality assurance
- Gather and document requirements
- Configure and maintain automated builds
- Understand the impact of Front End decisions on the Back End
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
- 2+ years of Web Frontend Experience
- Responsive Design
- Version control – Git preferable
- Gulp, Webpack and other Front End automation tools
- SASS or other CSS pre-processors
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Advanced CSS (media queries, responsive design, flexboxes)
- Good design sense and ability to translate designs into working code
- Greater Toronto Area applicants only
Nice to have
- Experience with the nuxt.js framework (ideal)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Design tools – Photoshop, Sketch, Invision
- Experience creating emails
Our customer success and merchandizing teams are on-hand to answer any customer or vendor-related questions you may have.