Giftagram makes it easy to be thoughtful. We partner with premium local retailers and international brands to curate exclusive gifts instantly deliverable via our app or website. We also partner with select brands to enable unique experiential and influencer campaigns while providing valuable consumer insights. The Giftagram Enterprise Solution provides companies the ultimate platform to deliver a selection products and experiences to clients, partners and employees.
Did you know corporate gifting is a $125 Billion market with almost no SAAS platforms to power the recipient experience and execution of gifting? Us either, until companies like Facebook, Porsche, and many others called us to help them execute their programs. Now we are going after more business and need to continue to innovate our platform offerings.
We are looking for a skilled iOS developer who is passionate about building great products. As an iOS developer at Giftagram, Toronto, you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of our iOS app alongside our current development team.
- 2+ Years in native iOS development (Swift and Objective C)
- Experience with core iOS libraries (CoreData, UIKit, AFNetworking, Camera, LocalStorage, Animations, Location Services and Encryption considered an asset
- Experience working with remote APIs
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party APIs and Libraries
- Experience with Agile development and Continuous Integration would be a plus
- Experience with source control tools such GIT
- Able to work in downtown Toronto — local candidates only please.
- Good command of English
Our customer success and merchandizing teams are on-hand to answer any customer or vendor-related questions you may have.