Giftagram makes it easy to be thoughtful. We partner with premium local retailers and international brands to curate exclusive gifts instantly deliverable via our app. The Giftagram Enterprise Solution provides companies the ultimate platform to deliver a selection products and experiences to clients, partners and employees. Giftagram also partners with select brands to enable unique experiential and influencer campaigns while providing valuable consumer insights. We are looking for a savvy, talented, and driven individual to take our content marketing strategy to the next level.
The candidate who fills the role will be responsible for building our content calendar, including marketing emails, promotional campaigns, social media strategy, blog posts, seasonal concepts, and more – all designed to delight and inspire our gifting customers. The ideal candidate is a strategic, skilled communicator with experience developing and executing omni-touch communications and has a strong knowledge of digital marketing. They will develop and oversee all content marketing strategies and execute creative programming to build brand awareness and drive app engagement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Creative, and Merchandising teams on the development of content and marketing materials, ensuring brand messaging across all touch points is in alignment with overall corporate branding, positioning, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage ESP and in-app communications, including emails and push notifications.
- Ideate, pitch, and execute content for incremental programs, including co-branded and influencer collaborations.
- Create and maintain master editorial calendar and weekly marketing communication calendar by channel.
- Manage and develop strategy for all social media channels
- Spark creativity among team members and assist with optimization of workflow.
- Deliver weekly content marketing metrics report with analytics and insights.
- Develop and meet KPI objectives that align with departmental objectives and financial targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience with creating digital content marketing campaigns and utilizing multiple platforms and channels to build awareness, engage new and existing customers, and increase conversion.
- Knowledge of most current digital platforms, technologies, trends, and tools.
- Passion for social media, e-commerce and the gifting space.
- Excellent digital copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, including optimizing organic search traffic through content.
- Strong visual point of view to deliver insightful feedback on designed content, including video.
- Experience with email marketing and ESP tools (bonus for knowledge of HTML/CSS).
- Strong analytical, reporting, and Excel skills.
- A creative thinker with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Please provide resume, cover letter, and 3-5 writing samples when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.